Sunday, December 27, 2009

Momma Loves Deals New Blog

Well this is my first attempt at blogging, so please bear with me.
A little bit about me, I am a SAHM of 2 girls, I have a voracious appetite for romance novels. And of course I love me a good bargain, or better yet freebies!!!
If any other experienced bloggers out there or fellow blog hoppers can offer me suggestions and ideas for this please let me know.
You can find me on twitter @MommaLovesDeals where I tweet and re-tweet any cool giveaways and freebies I find out there in cyber space!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, You are the winner of the Pur3x give away by distributor Dewey McLeod. To claim your prize You must email me by 4/27/2010. Otherwise, a new winner will be selected. You can choose which kind of Pur3x that you would like or I can send you a mix. Just let me know in your email along with Your Mailing address. Send the email to mcleod.dewey@yahoo.com

    Thanks again for your entree.
    Dewey McLeod
    Pur3x Distributor
    Pur3x.com/deweymcleod

    ReplyDelete